Friday 25 February 2011

Items of the day!



OK folks, so I am new to blogging. I have been updating my Facebook page daily with fashion/makeup tips and suggestions, and requests have been coming in to do my own blog. So here I am. I usually have picks or items of the day, followed by how to get discounts or vouchers on your products. Hope you enjoy, please comment and rate. If you have any questions, get in touch; i'm always happy to help!






Fabulous material, so light and the colour itself is gorgeous! 
Remember, its 10% off for students :)
Plus ASOS.COM also does free delivery, bonus!




A cross body buckle satchel. Available in 2 colours - Pink & Grey. 
It has  a twist lock fastened flap opening, a twisted chain and has a lovely leather look. 






Alrighty, just so you know... I am a self-confessed shoe addict! 
I own miles and miles of pairs of shoes. These are the latest addition to the familia, from high street store Miss Selfridge!  
A gorgeous mink colour and the material of the shoes themselves  is suede. Laces can be fiddly, but that what makes these town shoes so trendy!
Good news, they give 20% for NUS/NUS Extra cardholders.
Good times :)


Next up is my lipstick of the day from Illamasqua
Again, I am putting in a link from the ASOS.COM website. 
This highly pigmented lipstick is a handbag must-have and comes in 10 colours.
My personal favourite colour has to be Brink!
Pssssst! If you are loving the retro red colours, then this is just the thing for you. What a bargain! On top of that you can get a 10% student discount :D

Last, but not least. How gorgeous is this ring?
I'm really into pastel colours at the moment, and Accessorize caters to all colours, designs etc.
If I wear an accessory or a piece of jewellry, I try not to go over the top. It either has to be a simple necklace or a ring!

Thats all for today folks!
More tomorrow :)
Feedback is love <3


No comments:

Post a Comment