Tuesday 1 March 2011

Poison on my mind!

Hey :)
Colour Theme of today : RED


Dress of the day


Ok, so its more of a shirt dress, but we're keeping up with the trend and the colour!
It is lighweight silky dress from Vero Moda. Featuring a v-neck, a rever collar, a button-through fastening,

fitted waist, short cuffed 

sleeves and a flared swing 

skirt.

Available from ASOS.COM for £25 :)


SHOES OF THE DAY (my favourite part :) )



Wedges are still in and I gotta admit, I love them! Once again, I have chosen these from the Miss Selfridge online store. They just sell the BEST shoes! And the variety is always amazing.
Heel height 12.5cm.





This is so me! I love clutch bags and the fact that this is a over-sized clutch bag is more of a bonus. I have a collection of clutch bags; ok, so I'm crazy bag lady....
Its a bit on the steep side when it comes to the price tag of this clutch: £55
However, bang on trend!




I am LOVING the cosmetics from Accessorize, especially the nail polish and eye shadow range.
This is called: With Love Pillar Box.
Only for £4.
Try your nearest Superdrug store or Accessorize store.



I kind of struggle to find appropriate sizes for my weirdo fingers! Either the ring does not fit or the ring is too tight. I'm confoosed :(
I like them though, thank God for the adjustable ones, problem solved :p


SCENT OF THE DAY!



CHRIISTIAN DIOR! Enough said!
X



More tomorrow.
Feedback is love <3
X

1 comment:

  1. I knew you right now. I see that you start now your blog but I see will have a future. I like and follow.

    a kiss

    ReplyDelete